Bay Aggregates, Inc. of Bay City, Michigan, is seeking an Office/Bookkeeping Assistant. A career with Bay Aggregates offers the opportunity to be part of a rewarding and necessary industry – one which contributes to the vital infrastructure of our community.
Bay Aggregates is a proud member of the Fisher Companies, which is a family-owned group of companies. We strive to remain true to the same principles on which the Fisher Companies were founded on nearly 100 years ago: providing superior service to our customers; working toward 100% customer satisfaction; putting safety first; delivering exceptional work; acting with integrity; and strengthening the community.
Job requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Bookkeeping skills
- Ability to positively interact with customers
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Google Mail, Google Docs, and Google Sheets
- A positive attitude that will contribute to a team-oriented office culture
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task
- Detail oriented
- Strong desire to learn
- Competitive, weekly pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(K) with employer match
- Paid holidays
- Company-paid training opportunities
- Submit resume and references to the email address listed
Bay Aggregates, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.